As the scope of data projects within organizations increases and more options appear for AI within organizational settings, what exactly needs to be done to become an AI-powered and data-driven firm? Fast Lane's own Barry Kaufman has the answer, with an excellent talk on the future of AI and data science within companies. Highlights of the talk include:
- The real value that organizations today are seeing by incorporating AI into their business process
- The benefits that come from restructuring the approach to data science in an organization
- The need for a holistic approach to AI strategy - one that considers every aspect of the business and all of the important players
- The intersection between IoT, Data Science, and AI
- The power of the scalability of modern vendors and how AI solutions can be cost-effective for your organization
- How you can get started with AI in your organization with the AI-for-Everybody Talent Program
To get the full scoop, check out the entire talk below!