The last six months have had everyone experiencing tremendous change in their lives. As a technologist, I’ve seen our communication technologies facilitate incredible transformation of how we work, socialize and continue with our lives through these difficult times. Cloud has been a HUGE enabler of this transformation and I believe this has dramatically accelerated the trend of moving everything online.
With AWS continuing in its leading position as the most popular cloud platform, the need for AWS Architects has never been higher. Whether you are just starting off wanting to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or looking to progress to an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, companies need your expertise and skills. Fast Lane training can help you get there.
Good training is essential to not only pass the certification, but also to enable you with the knowledge and skills to make AWS run smoothly at your workplace. Fast Lane offers many options for you to choose from so that you get the right training you need to meet your goals, either for you as an individual or via group private training for your company:
- AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE)
- Architecting on AWS (AWSA)
- Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA)
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator (ARCH-AX)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA-EX)
- Exam Readiness Intensive Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA-EXIW)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (ACSAP-EX)